Make an Appointment
The Most Caring Attitudes You’ll Ever Experience in Dentistry in Wellesley for Many Years.
Since our primary goal is your utmost comfort, we offer many ways for you to plan for your treatment. We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, as well as personal checks and most insurance plans.
The costs associated with dental procedures varies widely depending upon the type and complexity of the procedure performed. While the benefits of a greater smile can often be beyond measure, dental procedures can often be quite expensive. To help make these procedures more affordable we accept dental insurance, as well as offer interest free financing.
We offer affordable payment options for many of our patients. Don’t let the cost scare you off, help is available. The first step is to schedule an initial appointment and determine exactly what procedures are needed, and how much those procedures cost. Once this has happened, our team will discuss your various payment options. Most patients find that the benefit of a new smile far outweigh the costs.
- Cash, Check, Credit Card, Care Credit
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Full payment of services is required at time of treatment – minus any estimated insurance coverage. For two visit appointments, half the payment is due at the first visit and half the payment is due at the second visit.
Monthly Payment Plans
1. CareCredit Patient Financing
CareCredit is a flexible patient/client payment program, specifically designed for healthcare expenses, that makes it easier for you to get the treatment or procedures you want and need. CareCredit patient financing is ideal for co-payments, deductibles, treatment and procedures not covered by insurance, and can be used at over 45,000 practices nationwide.
CareCredit lets you begin your treatment or procedure immediately—then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget.
No Interest Payment Plans
- 3, 6, 12, 18, & 24 month plan options
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period
- Low minimum monthly payments
Extended Payment Plans
- 24, 36, 48, & 60 month plan options
- For treatment fees from $1000 to $25000
- Monthly payment as low as $76 for $3000 fee balance
- We can submit the application in the office or you can submit online or over the phone
- Quick and easy application process
- We usually hear back in minutes
- No down payment
- Begin treatment immediately
- Just ask one of our team member for an application